BALENCIAGA Handbag Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for planning and executing all merchandising functions in Men's and Women's Handbag category including managing sales, seasonal purchase, inventory, product delivery and training, so as to achieve sales and profit targets based on the seasonal business plan.
How you will contribute
- Plan and execute merchandising activities for men's and women's Handbags
- Plan and execute seasonal issues, including launch, mark-downs, stock transfer, etc.
- Manage inventory, delivery and re-order situation to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock level are maintained
- Compose relative sales report and analysis
- Monitor sales and sell-through situation and initiate appropriate business strategies to liquidate stock in order to achieve sales target
- Work closely with sales team and Visual Merchandising to promote business opportunities ideas
- Conduct extensive market research and analysis
- Provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staffs
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in fashion, textiles or other related disciplines is a plus
- Minimum 7 years experience in fashion merchandising/buying with international luxury retail companies with experience in men's and women's Handbags
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience
- Experience in buying for the Korea market
- Well organized, self-initiative, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- High level of Korean and English skills in both writing and speaking
- Overseas travel is required
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of