SAINT LAURENT Senior Buyer
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
This position is key in ensuring that all retail stores within the South East Asia and Oceania region have the appropriate product assortment, at the right timing, in order to optimize the sales and project the brand image and strategy from the allocations, replenishments and all stock operations. The Buyer will also assist the Merchandising Manager in the buying and planning of the collections and delivering the relevant product training within the region.
- Responsible for merchandise: style selection, quantity decision, distribution, allocation schedule, stock management, replenishment order and product training
- Perform sales analysis including competitors analysis
- Manage pricing strategy and gross margin to secure profitability, in alignment with retail strategy and meeting local objectives and targets, keeping in line with market positioning
- Work closely with Operations, Communications and Visual Merchandising in monitoring the implementation quality & overall effectiveness and sell-thru of merchandises
- Collaborate with regional Merchandising team in providing feedback on products, consumers trends & response
- Provide product knowledge training store on seasonal basis, communicate effectively and timely with the Retail managers and all stores to facilitate selling staff to do effective selling
- Minimum 5 years in Merchandising with RTW experience
- Prior experience with Retail/Luxury MNC preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills
- Hands-on and self-motivated
- Resilience under pressure and adaptive to changes
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Travel required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time