GUCCI EMEA Project Assistant (maternity replacement)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company
philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging
yet joyful environment.
Within the EMEA Store Planning team, he/she will be responsible for effective planning, execution and construction of Regional stores from inception to completion, ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the Gucci brand in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
- Getting in direct contact with technical offices of future/potential clients / Landlords, in order to receive all technical information (technical drawings, design guidelines, etc.) necessary for the starting of a new project
- Elaborating graphic information so as to evaluate "potential" of the proposed/ future space: net & gross surface calculations, blocking diagrams broken down by merceological areas, linear meters calculations, zoning with categories for the new store etc.
- Elaboration / design of preliminary Layout for all new projects (DOS, Franchisee and Wholesale in EMEA area) in line with Brand concept image and Layout Improvements on existing Stores
- Compiling and collating all required documentation for the official submittal of new projects to all interested parties (Retail, VM, MIS, etc.)
- Compiling and collating documentation for the submittal to all contractors / suppliers for the biding/cost estimates submittal and control of the latter
- Assist to the contractual process and compiling of the documentation for suppliers
- Collaboration with Retail dept on the definition of the project and its execution
- Collaboration with Gucci Corporate Image Dpt., MIS and Visual Merchandising Department on all collateral aspects of the project
- Presence at least once a week in the construction site to monitor the design, process and outcome of the project
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Strong Italian and English oral and written communication skills, French or other language can be a plus
- Proficiency in Autocad 2D, 3D, Photoshop, Office (others)
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player and willing to travel to the different cities where the stores are located
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!
- Full time