BALENCIAGA Junior Merchandiser
Balenciaga - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
You will be responsible for managing and maximizing performance of outlet stores and support leathergoods & accessories categories in leathergoods team. You will implement each strategy that is most suitable for the market to secure stable stock level and support the business to reach high sell-through.
How you will contribute
Leathergoods & Accessories
- Junior Buyer / Buyer with experience in leathergoods or Accessories
- Support planning / Executing seasonal buying strategy and budget review
- Support activities to achieve sales target as well as maximize the sell-through
- Communicate with various teams in HQ for any related subjects
- Communicate with stores regarding any related issues of the handling category
- Adjust price / Release stock to appropriate locations.
- Report: Daily / Weekly / Monthly bases related to categories
- Prepare outlet performance reports through various criteria that are relevant
- Closely monitor outlet sales for each location by proper data analysis
- Communicate with HQ teams for key outlet activities (launches/markdowns/price change) and stock requests in order to deliver sufficient stocks in timely manner
- Organize communications with store teams for key events (launches/markdowns/price change)
- Execute price changes with related teams through JDA to be effective on target date
- Allocate and replenish stock from regional warehouse to stores on the bases of sales in order to maximize sales objectives
- Ensure the ideal balance of inventory depending on each store's sales and stock capacities
- Review and analyze to propose adjustments on allocation plans, based on the current trend, store performance, and feedbacks from store teams
Work closely with retail to understand priorities and special requests
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in fashion, textiles or other related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 2-year experience as a merchandiser in luxury retail business
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience
- Experience in supporting buying for the Korea market
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of