GUCCI Digital Training Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We currently have an digital learning coordinator position available at Human Resources department in Gucci Group Korea for training administrator. This position will give the successful applicant an opportunity to use his/her expertise to render a learning and workplace experience in multinational company. The candidate’s duties will include:
Assist in conducting & operating training (F2F/ Digital) Assist in developing Digital learning contents and analyze results. Good understanding of learning diversity,especially tools, methodology and technic. Well communicate with local related function and employees Maintain records & results of training to provide accurate information Support cost and invoicing management.
- BA in Business Administration or equivalent Organizational Development Skills.
- Proficiency in personal computer (Power Point, Excel, MS-Word)
- Good interpersonal skills, written communication skills, accuracy, detail orientated
- Good in English with strong communication skills
- Confidential & Strong relationship, good manner, and good chemistry.
Eager to learn
Self-starter and motivated
Inter personal sensitivity
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of