KERING E-commerce Operations (B2C) Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
To lead, direct and manage Kering Group’s eCommerce operations (B2C) to strategically locate employee at customers premises and will represent at the point of contact between internal stakeholders(i.e.brands) and operations platforms.
Transforming business requirement into process improvement and implementation to grow and maintain our business.
To innovate warehouse process and delivery operations to meet qualitative and quantitative target.
How you will contribute
- Manage the full implementation of B2C services in line with brands business targets
- Coordinate the operations of the 3PL and Delivery Partners in terms of definition of targets, priorities and requirements.
- Manage ad-hoc initiatives and exceptions
- Maintain and develop KPI and SLA necessary to ensure full control over B2C operations
- Monitor the 3PL performance indicators and drive their achievement to meet business targets.
- Monitor the performance of express couriers and share necessary operational requirements
- Support of the definition and implementation of projects and initiatives driven both by the HQ and the Region to ensure the constant alignment of the B2C flows with business needs
- Collect operational requirements and share them with Kering Tech and IT dept to support the identification and implementation of IT tools and systems
- Coordinate communication and actions with Technology department to ensure respect of project milestones
- Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to share performance achievements and identify business priorities and requirements to implement
Who you are
- Experience of B2C logistics development in fashion (preferably luxury)
- Knowledge of B2C logistics best practice & market trends
- Strong communication, stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Fluent English spoken and written; Italian and French knowledge would be a plus
- Capacity to work under pressure and to prioritize multiple tasks and inputs from stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (especially Excel)
- Pro-active approach in finding out innovative solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Background in operations and transportation would represent a significant plus
- Full time