KERING End User Support Specialist
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Job Title : End User Support Specialist
Division : Kering Technologies End User Support (EUS)
Reporting Line : EUS Manager - KOREA
Location : Seoul/Korea
Dated : May 18, 2021
This position provides assistance to store operations with services and facilities managing by Kering Technologies at stated service levels.
How you will contribute
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains effective communication with Brands’ users
- Works with respective Kering Technologies teams and functions to ensure high quality of services
- Manages and works with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to provide services of (but not limited to):
- Store project
- Provides on-site services covering all operations in Korea
- Overseas travelling is required.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound knowledge and experience of supporting retail operations in luxury industry
- Customer centric and aims to deliver exceed expectation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on project management experience
- Having change management skill is an added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight schedules
- Good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Korean and Japanese skill is a plus
- Higher diploma in IT (or computing related discipline) or above
- More than 4-year experience in IT support with a minimum of 2-year in retail industry, luxury retail preferred
- Project management qualification is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of