KERING PMO, Globe APAC
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Singapore - Singapore
One of Kering’s main transformation initiatives, Globe, will redesign the worldwide logistics footprint and supply chain processes. To achieve this ambitious goal, Kering has defined a roadmap of specific initiatives and milestones spanning multiple organizational domains; this operational and IT multi-year roadmap will support the setup, go live and ramp up of a best-in-class Regional Hub in Singapore.
As part of the Kering Group Operations structure, the primary purpose of the role is to support the Globe APAC team on the project roll-out, the coordination of the streams, the preparation of project management documents (for example Steering Committee decks, weekly and monthly status reports, financial reporting) and the reporting to the Globe Central team.
- Providing support to the deployment of the project roadmap, managing a balanced / integrated framework for combining separate streams into a coherent overall project view
- Maintaining a comprehensive visibility on the streams monitoring business impacts and effort required
- Driving the implementation and the adoption of a continuous improvement culture within the project
- Monitor project milestones and support the remediation plan if any
- Develop full scale project plans and their related schedules and KPIs
- Track project progress / deliverables and provide constant visibility to all stakeholders to ensure risks are mitigated, issues are resolved, and decisions are taken
- Being a point of contact for the program to identify, manage dependencies with other projects, and alert in case of issues
- Support the controlling of project budgets and updates to the overall business case
- Assessing project results and benefits
- Act as main counterpart for key stakeholders, both internal (IT, Finance, Inventory Planning, E-Commerce teams, …) and external (3PLs, carriers, customs brokers, …) on continuous improvements / remediation initiatives
- Support the Logistics Project Manager as well as the Logistics Head of the Region on projects and budgeting matters
- Support the implementation of global and regional logistics & distribution strategies that enables the achievement of corporate growth and profit objectives.
- Work with stakeholders in a shared service environment to identify opportunities and enhance processes for distribution planning, inbound receiving, warehouse handling, new product launches, store replenishment, trucking, e-commerce fulfilment, parcel delivery, and store and customer returns in order to meet cost, velocity and quality requirements.
- Work with Kering’s headquarters, brands, third-party logistics providers, inventory control, finance, merchandising, retail operations, and transportation to ensure the Globe APAC program remains aligned with Kering business needs.
- Help to maintain visibility to events and milestone achievements for the Globe APAC program.
- Manage, motivate, develop and mentor existing and new team members.
Skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Management studies
- Demonstrable experience of Program / Project Planning and Management including knowledge of project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.)
- Experience in projects in Logistics, Operations, eCommerce as a plus
- Experience within a global consultancy or a multinational company strongly preferred
- Experience in Retail, Fashion and Luxury industry or high velocity/high variety supply chain environments strongly preferred
- Process and Continuous Improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- possessing Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to manage outcomes by influence
- Spoken and Written French and/or Italian languages are a plus
- Previous experience working with stakeholders from different functions, locations and time zones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a pro-active approach
- Ability to work effectively independently and manage own time
- Excellent organizational skills and structured approach to project work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel / Access advanced)
- Proven experience in Logistics systems implementation (WMS, TMS, automation solutions)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create lean reporting systems
- Proven track record of collaborating across a global matrix of senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time