KERING Senior Inventory Control
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Senior Inventory Control who will report to the Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Finance Department within the Taipei team for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
- Responsible for Inventory control, mainly focus on stock movement and sales transactions management.
- Need to always working closely with other team about closing report analysis.
- Responsible for Daily/weekly/monthly sales check
- Overseeing all inventory movement and records
- Compiling inventory reports and for review and analysis
- Performing timely stock take project.
- Participate in Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- BA degree in business administration, finance or any related field.
- With 5 years work experience in inventory management.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
- With shipping related experience and familiar with AS400 is a plus.
- Strong communication, coordination skill and passion for learning.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Fluent in reading and writing English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region