SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Sydney - Australia
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the company brand and image.
- To welcome and advise local and international customers in order to develop sales
- To give tailor-made advice, answering customers’ expectations and requests
- To actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- To present the Saint Laurent universe, by giving details on collections
- To consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- To maintain a high level of product, market and fashion trends knowledge
- To maintain organization, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the Visual Merchandising Standards
- To contribute to back of house operations like stock control and inventories
- To manage after-sales service and follow-up
- To adhere to all Company Policies & and follow all Company Operational Procedures at all times
- Previous relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry - experience in customer service / hotel industry will also be considered
- Good command of spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- A professional, customized and helpful approach to both customers and colleagues
- Adaptable, naturally curious, authentic and/or creatively driven nature
- Open minded, a team player, enthusiastic and optimistic
- Sales driven with a proven track record of working in a target driven environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate in a clear and straightforward way
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- A constant willingness to learn
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.