ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Finance Project Manager
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
NOVARA - Italy
The Finance Project Manager leads all the Finance projects and acts as a point of reference for all financial matters in all company projects.
How you will contribute
- Overseeing projects relating to cash flow, financial reporting, revenue and expenses.
- Assisting departments in creating and managing forecasts and budgets for various projects.
- Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and/or develop solutions to keep projects on budget and on time.
- Establishing appropriate internal controls and project governance.
- Supporting design and execution of the implementation process, including business requirement gathering, process documentation and solutions design.
- Implementing change management strategies, ensuring stakeholders and teams are trained and adjusted to the new process.
- Develop new analysis and improve the existing ones through a wide range of databases and information technology tools.
- Taking care on new entities integration in the AMQ production scope.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in the projects.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting with project management experience.
- Excellent multitasker with strong organizational skills and good attention to details.
- Clear communicator who works well across departments and display strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics / Engineering.
- Previous experience in the role.
- 5+years of experience in the role in a big industrial environment.
- Excellent quantitative and Financial Modelling skills.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger booking, Tax matters.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro).
- Knowledge of HFM Hyperion is a plus.
- Knowledge of Stealth 400 / Stealth 3k / SAP is preferred.
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time