BALENCIAGA Department Manager, Harrods
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
BALENCIAGA Department Manager, Harrods
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to Store Director for our store in Harrods, Accessories.
- Implement action plans defined with HQ and Store management team and ensure follow-up
- Consistently analyse business results based on corporate reports
- Assign targeted quantitative and qualitative goals to the department team(s)
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to the Associate Store Director/Store Director or Store team
- Build relationships with Inventory and Buying stakeholders and proactively communicate requirements
- Monitor business environment including local competition
- Keep store team informed at all times regarding Store performance
Talent leadership and development:
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with Balenciaga behaviours
- Build strong relationships with the Recruitment and HR partners to identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Motivate and challenge the team to drive business results and job satisfaction
- Support the Store Director in creating a team whose activities are always motivated, competent and up to date in the fashion and luxury industries
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Assure the recruitment, development and retention of clients from beginners to VVICs
- Ensure that all the processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Execute team planning on a weekly and monthly basis and communicate this to the Assistant Store Manager/Director and Store Manager/Director.
- Challenge and improve current processes and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
KPIs (including but not limited to)
- Business: sales density, conversation rate, UPT, cross selling rate, transactions
- Team: sales productivity, training completion rate, turnover rate, absence levels
- Client: local retention rate, CEE/Score, Recruiting Rate, Regained Clients, Prospects, Retention Rate etc.
- Process: CRM, Omnichannel, back of house
Who you are:
- Product sensitivity and a strong market/fashion trends knowledge, paired with string cultural awareness
- Proven experience in line management
- Significant experience in the luxury industry with a strong client portfolio and clientelling mindset
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage an prioritize a high volume of tasks
- High attention to detail with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
- Strong digital skills and
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to supporting your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United Kingdom