BALENCIAGA - E-business Analyst Project Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will manage back-end projects for 47 Balenciaga websites ranging from back-end improvements to initiating new business ideas.
How you will contribute
- Act as project manager for all Back-End projects working with Business Analysts, design teams, developers and UAT coordinators to manage end-to-end project cycles
- Be able to challenge technical solutions
- In cooperation with Lead Project manager collect, analyze and translate the needs of Operations, eMerchandaising, CRM and other stakeholders into user stories
- Follow up on the roadmap, raise alerts and propose arbitrations
- Ensure the quality of the websites by follow up of the incidents and their resolution
- Provide recommendations for backend improvements by conducting benchmark of competition and technology watch
Who you are
- A person with 3 to 5 years of experience in project management in E-Commerce, tech/digital related field
- A person with excellent communication and relationship skills, naturally proactive and creative problem solver
- A person comfortable with tight deadlines and unclear guidelines
- Proficiency with Jira/ Confluence tools
- A professional with good technical knowledge of e-commerce backends (Ideally but not obligatory SFCC, Headless CMS, OMS, PIM)
- Experience in Agile project management tools and methodology will be a plus
- A person able to multi-task and manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- A professional fluent in oral and written English
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate and dynamic E-Business team in charge of guaranteeing the best online customer experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time