BALENCIAGA – Global Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You contribute to establish Balenciaga as an employer of choice externally and internally by delivering best in class inclusive recruitment and onboarding practices and you create the conditions to offer professional development paths for increasing employee engagement and performance based on today and tomorrow’s needs.
How you will contribute
- Guide the Regions in their hiring strategy, define and provide the best service to the business at optimal cost
- Grow Balenciaga capabilities in talent acquisition (coaching & training of recruiters and managers, community management, benchmark, continuous improvement of solutions and practices)
- Create and maintain an external talent pipeline (including alumni)
- Guarantee a best-in-class candidate and new joiner experience from application to early on-boarding stage, both internally and externally
- Coordinate our talent management cycle and collaborate with the Regions to build strong succession plans
- Support the Regions to proactively identify career opportunities for talents & employees open to internal opportunity
Who you are
- Experienced in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management at a global scale (8 years mini)
- Hands-on and strategic with a can-do attitude
- Curious about others, a people connector and a coach
- Data driven and comfortable with HRIS system
- Keen to evolve in a fast-paced environment and take a role of constructive challenger
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
Why work with us?
We continue to reinforce our expertise and influence in the field of talent acquisition and talent management. If you like bold challenges, apply.
Balenciaga is committed to your professional development within the House and the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We support every employee in reaching their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga offers you:
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Internal mobility opportunity after 18 months in your position
- 3 paid volunteers’ days per year
- Flexible schemes including remote and on-site days each week
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, religion, culture, disability, class, sexual orientation and more - enriches both our employees and our clients experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select talents based on competencies and their alignment with our brand values. Setting people up for success is what we strive for. It is part of our interview process to review with you what success looks like in this role.
Balenciaga will offer an accessible experience for all applicants, including Disabled people. If you require any support or have specific accommodation requirements during the recruitment process, contact us at email@example.com .Please note that this inbox will only be monitored for accessibility accommodations.
- Full time