BALENCIAGA - Intern Objects - September 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
- Support the Objects collection by coordinating visual assets, product samples and prototypes. Exchange with other departments involved with our projects development.
- Ensure planning liability and projects completion
- Be the bridge between the design studio and the development process
How you will contribute
- Coordinate visual assets, product samples and prototypes and all special requests related to product development or releases
- Support Preparing meetings with our creative director
- Manage samples logistics internally and externally
- Identify and overview the market, tendencies, competitors
Who you are
- A person with solid design knowledge and acute attention to details
- Motivated, pro-active and capable of multi-tasking
- Fluent in english
Why work with us?
Become a key contact between the design studio and the development team. Interact with multiple departments in-house and witness the full development of products from its concept to the availability in store.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time