BALENCIAGA IT Project Leader
Balenciaga - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking an IT Project Leader who will report to the Back Office Manager and be a key part of our Italian Team based in Scandicci (FI).
The IT Project Leader will be the local IT referent for the Balenciaga LG Operations structure in Scandicci (FI).
How you will contribute
- You will be in charge of supporting business on daily activities, but also collecting, analyzing and formalizing requests of different departments, including Product Development, Pattern Makers, Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Quality Control and Warehouse, in order to maintain and make current applications evolve.
- You will ensure coordination, realization, settings modification, report development, tests, user accompaniment and training.
- In case of new tools implementation, you will take part to the process analysis, blueprint discussion and definition, tool selection and implementation.
- You will be in charge, when necessary, to develop reports or tools.
Who you are
The candidate we are seeking has the following requirements:
- Previous experience in IT Projects Management in an industrial context.
- Degree in Informatics/Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge/Experience in: programming languages and IT infrastructure, Fashion PLM or other ERP systems.
- Fluent Italian and English are required.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and its philosophy of quality and innovation.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering Group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation…-enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time