BALENCIAGA – Leather Goods Sales Merchandising Manager (F/H)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Reporting to the Global Merchandising Director, you will develop and sustain the Sales Merchandising strategy for Leather Goods at a global level.
In constant interaction with key stakeholders at HQ level including Collection Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Supply Chain, Planning, Retail Excellence and also at local level including Buying team in each Region
How you will contribute
- Buying strategy: Oversee assortments and performances of all LG line Women, Men & SLG
- Buying session: Preparation of the 4 buying sessions, Pre buys with the collection merchandising, Global purchase plan per category, Master and Core offer definition per cluster, Order reviews with the zones
- Demand planning : In collaboration with the Demand planning, define reorders, delivery priorities and forecasts
- Carry-overs : Manage the replenishment program for permanent products, define the offer with collection merchandising, and the offer per cluster, and sales forecasts with supply chain
- Geopricing : Work closely with collection merchandising and finance on pricing strategy and particularly on Spreads
- Sell-out analyses: Monitor sell out per category and per zone, lead product action plans together with Visual Merchandising, Retail & Supply Chain, to support the performance and ensure sales target are reached
- Bi Weekly call retail : Calls with the regions to follow and analyze product performance and local action plans
- Marketing recommendation : Define product push in communication (press, CRM) in collaboration with Retail and Communication
- Special projects and pop ups : Manage transversally special projects and pop ups
- Management: Manage team of 3 LG Sales Merchandiser
Who you are
- At least 10 years of experience in Merchandising
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail, a strong capacity for work and involvement
- You have an excellent product sense and a good knowledge of the luxury market.
- You have a Strategic approach and business acumen
- You have a Proactive Mindset and an Action driven personality
- Fluent in English, a second language would be a plus
- You master the office pack, especially Excel, and are very comfortable with numbers
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure in a key department and to actively contribute to the development of the business in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time