BALENCIAGA Stock Controller Intern
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MADRID - Spain
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller Intern who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Madrid Lagasca.
You will support the Stock Controller in all the warehouse activities, supplying products to the sales floor or other stores and monitoring stock and inventory levels.
How you will contribute
- Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the Stock Controller and the sales team
- Support the Stock Controller in replenishment activities
- Support the Stock Controller in transfers and all other operational activities
- Manage organisation of stock in accordance with directives and procedures (style, size and colour)
- Prepare and control arrangement of articles for the shop floor
- Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock
- Support the Stock Controller in inventory operations
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in a school or university program
- Fast paced and well organised
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- A strong team player
- Ability to speak fluently English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time