Bottega Veneta - Construction Project Manager - Consultancy Contract
Bottega Veneta - Consultant
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking for a Construction Project Manager that will be collaborating as freelance with our Facility Department in order to support different projects connected to the renovation of buildings.
How you will contribute
You will have a key role to project manage the activities connected to the renovation projects mentioned above, being the point of reference between Bottega Veneta and the other actors involved.
- Company needs analysis
- Analysis of the building renovation project and supervision of its implementation
- Spaces preliminary concept
- Interiors Design Concept
- Selection of designers and Directors of works for the development of the Bottega Veneta project
- Coordination with external experts on specific subjects
- Selection of new or existing companies on the list of suppliers of Bottega Veneta
- Evaluation of economic offers to meet fixed budgets
- Approval of SAL (Progress report)
- Reporting of the activities and choices made through the drafting of adequate reports and power point presentations with the highlights of the project
- Control of project budget
- Control of project timing
- Check documentation at any stage of the project
- Organization of regular meetings to update on the progress of the project
- Reports and minutes of meetings held
- Support for business organization in planning the necessary activities for the achievement of the project
- Support to the organization for the management of the final moving between HQs
- Handover of the project and collection "as-built" and final certifications
Who you are
- Graduated in Engineering and/or Architecture
- Languages: fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- More than 5 years of experience in the role
- Knowledge of the following software: CAD, Photoshop or similar, Project, Office (particularly xls and ppt)
- Looking for a consultant/Free Lance to be working with for all the duration of the project.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time