Bottega Veneta - Digital Content Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Digital Content intern who will report to the Creative Content & Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Website content filling: home page and other sections content coordination and refresh
- Website menu management and update
- Coordination of external suppliers involved in the process (translation agency, proofreaders)
- Translations management
- Support on third parties asset requests (wholesalers, partners and affiliates)
- Support on eCommerce shoot on every aspect (quality check on set, sample management, check on consistency with guidelines, respect of creative and merchandising requirements)
- eCommerce shoot guidelines update
- After shoot reporting
- Check and debug all asset once online to ensure quality of Bottega Veneta website
- Support on other creative projects from the project management stand point
- Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for send out
- Translations coordination
- Emails testing
- Support in coordinating social posting plan together with the social team (HQ + Regional ones)
- Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for posting
- Liaise with art team and editorial team for the production of social assets and copy
- Purchase order insertion
- Update cost tracking file
Who you are
- Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
- Able to contribute to the development and execution of creative work
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and solution focused and planning and process optimization
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in world class creative output, latest digital trends and constant monitoring of fashion ecosystem
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time