BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Women’s Categories Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Women’s Categories Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Participating to the Master Order Definition with Corporate Merchandising Team in order to contribute at the definition of the selection of the Women’s categories (assortment by delivery and store clusters).
- Supporting to convey the buying strategy to the Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating their activities related to Women’s categories during the promotional campaign in order to agree and implement the most appropriate way to apply the global vision to the market specificities fulfilling different customers’ needs.
- Supporting to purchase full Women’s categories assortment for all EMEA retail channels in collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers, preparing the proper analysis for the buying.
- Collaborating to create and fuel a strong working relationship with Corporate Merchandising Team articulating for: market product needs, buying strategy, product delivery flow, pricing strategy and competitive positioning collaborating therefore to the Collection Plan Definition.
- Analyzes selling by model, fabric, color on a seasonal basis to provide feedback to retail management in order to drive business to improve future purchase decisions. Work with Country Retail Merchandisers to obtain client feedback.
- Preparing the proper analysis related to the delivery of the collection to give precise feedback to the Country Retail Merchandisers and General Managers.
- Preparing the proper analysis to support the partnership with Visual Merchandising team ensuring the global guidelines are implemented and that they are adapted to the market needs, with Training Team for the development of the most appropriate training tools for the Region, with PR and Marketing for the proper implementation of all the activities.
- Creates selling reports and provides historical recaps to analyze and communicate business performance and deliver qualitative feedback to Corporate Merchandising Team.
- Determines appropriate timing of initial and replenishment deliveries based on merchandising and operational considerations.
- Monitors sales performance to identify trends and react accordingly through inter-countries transfers and reorders.
- Analyzing Mark Down list: proposing actions on Mark down list in order to achieve EMEA’s business targets.
- Travels throughout the year to select and view the collection of merchandise as well as for trainings, new openings and key events with Country Retail Merchandisers.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 3 - 4 years of experience in merchandise or buying
- Passion for product and retail
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Excellent in English
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time