Bottega Veneta - Global Content Editor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Global Content Editor who will report to the Global Communication Director.
How you will contribute?
- Design, development and implementation of our brand tone of voice across all communication platforms, from marketing activities (newsletters, social media, CRM and other marketing operations), PR (product press releases, talking points, events invitations) to corporate communications.
- Effectively verbalise the essence and vision of the brand, translating mood and imagery into written form.
- Verify, organise, modify and update existing content
- Supervising freelance writers and coordinating with freelance contributors
- Work closely with the graphic designers to ensure a user-friendly and on-brand experience across all outputs
- Manage a busy editorial calendar, completing all copy briefs according to deadlines
- Analyse industry best practices with knowledge of SEO
- Collaborate on branded content proposals and execution with respective media partner teams
- Brief and supervise regional teams on all relevant content projects
- Produce copy for actioned / ad-hoc projects as required by the business
- Work closely with the communication director and CMO on corporate communications for both Bottega Veneta and Kering
- Act as an ongoing creative brand guardian from a tone of voice perspective
Who you are?
- Eight or more years of experience working in fashion editorial, PR and journalism
- English first language and exceptional English writing skills
- A deep understanding of developing and editing content
- Ability to think both creatively and laterally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience working with freelance writers, translators and collaborators
- Managing expectations with the Project Management, Production and Art teams
- Strong understanding of 360 integrated creative work, with good knowledge of all channels, including (but not limited to); social media, press releases, OOH, CRM and web
- A proactive and agile approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time