BOTTEGA VENETA Senior Client Advisor Avenue Montaigne
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Senior Client Advisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Avenue Montaigne Flagship Store.
Role mission: Meet performance expectations and provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction in alignment with company standards. Build strong and long-term relationships with high spending clients. Increase the number of VICs in our database and make sure to engage and retain them.
How you will contribute:
- Recruit, built, engage and retain high spending clients such as VICs
- Recruit new clients in our data base
- Develop client portfolio by knowing our clients, their lifestyle and personal details
- Be a top seller
- Drive with the Store Manager events in store
- Upgrade currents clients in top / super top clients
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Develop the team in order to maximise the sales with clients
- Use effective selling techniques to maximize the business potential of the stores
- Contribute to build team working sharing information and best practices
- Collect and update customer information to ensure an efficient use of CRM and Client Book
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures
- Keep stock info updated and follow store-to- store transfer request procedures
- Cultivate customer relationships
- Partner with Corporate teams to reinforce and consolidate local client relationships
- Deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with the company standards
Who you are:
- Excellent customer and service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Customers
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Commercial results orientation
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving, dynamic and stressing environment
- Ability to quickly establish strong relation with clients
- Ability to lead and develop an important retail business including multichannel stores
- Proven experience of 5 years in the Luxury Retail business
- Strong analytical
- Fluent in French and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time