EMEA Product Marketing (Temporary Mission / Maternity Replacement)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
The candidate will report directly into the Regional MarComms Director and will be required to facilitate alignment between regional teams and Departments, besides providing support to help achieve quarterly and yearly goals at regional level, in coordination with Corporate.
He/She will have access to both business and image related key information to help coordinate in the development of 360 Product Marketing campaigns, focused on all Gucci product categories, and re-adapt them considering regional specific needs and constraints.
His/Her insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain the company marketing channels and provide consistency on key MarComms campaigns being the point person for the Corporate PM team.
- 360 Product Marketing campaigns quanti-qualitative reports development
- Support the MarComms Director in cross-department alignment (i.e. alignment meetings to support business needs)
- Support the MarComms Director in the development of weekly/seasonal calendars across platforms, including gucci.com, social media organic, eCards and so on, in collaboration with designated counterparts across departments
- Support the MarComms Director in the development of seasonal creative rotation guidelines for ADV campaigns
- Support the MarComms Director in maintaining a consistent and efficient alignment between HQ and Regional teams to make sure MarComms strategic planning and campaigns roll-out result to be consistent and successful on a global scale
- Support the MarComms Director on special projects (i.e. regional exclusives, global natives)
- Understand global priorities and regional needs; ensure ongoing alignment between the regional and corporate teams on key product marketing focuses and activations throughout the seasons
- Be aware and updated on regional delivery windows and local business priorities/insights to proactively support the definition of product marketing strategy and seasonal activations
- Collect the needs and strategic inputs of regional DOS and Ecomm channels to make sure they are mutually aligned and reflect the global strategy
- Be the key point-person for the planning and execution of regional exclusive projects
- Support Corporate team in collecting regional feedbacks on potentially sensitive/controversial campaign assets; proactively report any sensitive theme/topic when noticed
- Support corporate PM team in the organization of regional monthly catch-up calls and related list of topics to be discussed
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Retail/Luxury Retail in Marketing field
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Comfortable with public speaking to a large audience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Passion for the fashion industry and knowledge of the luxury market/competitors
- Flexibility to travel
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and challenging environment
- 360-view approach is a plus
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!
- Full time