Gucci Data Science Analyst
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- You will explore ways to enhance data quality, reliability, and identifying opportunities in the digital domain for new data acquisition.
- You will be responsible extract, analyse, and interpret data using multiple data sources and statistical techniques to deliver insights to drive business value and decisions across multiple departments.
- You will prototype, develop, and operationalise ML models to improve Customer Experience across different digital touchpoints and Conversion Probability, working closely with the Digital Department teams.
- You will build robust and efficient data pipelines, ETL and EL workflows and optimising the existing ones, to assure continuous delivery of accurate KPIs to the end users.
- You will be a data evangelist, spreading analytics culture at different levels and across teams, from coding standards and knowledge sharing to storytelling.
- You will be learning new skills in data analyses, programming and data visualisation and adapt them to different business problems.
We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience as Data Analyst/Scientist with the following skills:
- Proven analytical skills, with statistical and modelling competencies.
- Programming proficiency in Python and data analysis modules (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, SciPy).
- Strong hands-on experience in techniques including machine learning models, attribution modelling, or forecasting.
- Strong background in SQL/DML with a focus on scalability, building fast and efficient queries or data structures.
- Data engineering: ETL, EL, data pipelined (batch and steam jobs) and relative technologies. Experience with web APIs appreciated.
- Focus on business value of the delivered work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time