GUCCI INTERNSHIP HR DEPARTMENT OPPORTUNITY - TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN– START DATE 27 JANUARY 2020
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Talent Acquisition team, based in Florence, is looking for an intern starting from January 27th 2020.
What will you learn with us?
- The Intern will gain experience in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting phone screens.
- He/she will have the opportunity to learn how to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, technical skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- He/she will improve her/his recruitment skills by using databases, LinkedIn and other tools
- Main Activities during the internship:
- Post job descriptions on Gucci website, Social Network and Universities Career
- Direct search of candidates through the more appropriate channels and tools
- Screen resumes, contact candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct phone interviews and provide feedback to all candidates
- Maintain existing recruitment data on all candidates
- Support in various activities related to the recruitment process
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Work and Organizational Psychology preferably
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Passion for recruitment would be considered aplus
- High interest in having regular interactions with talents working in the creative field
- Interest in developing career in the field of Human Resources
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in December 2019 or January 2020 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time