KERING - Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Project Manager to join our Group Diversity & Inclusion team, within the Human Resources department.
When applying to this role, please include a cover letter explaining your personal interest in Diversity and Inclusion and what motivates you to apply for this the role.
Applications accepted until November 25th to the job ad.
As Project Manager you will play a key role in operationalizing and managing diversity & inclusion related projects, particularly in the areas of recruitment, learning and development and employee engagement.
You will work closely with the Group Diversity and Inclusion Manager to develop and ensure delivery of plans, prepare and manage budgets and reports, and ensure risks for the project are known in advance, mitigated or managed. You will closely collaborate with several teams across the Group - from HR Information Systems, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement and Employee Branding, Learning and Development – to ensure the successful roll-out of our initiatives and measure impact.
This role is a new addition to our team and will be crucial to the successful implementation of our Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
How you will contribute
- Manage the roll-out of Diversity & Inclusion related projects across the Group at different levels of the organization, including but not limited to learning initiatives
- Support the engagement of our global Diversity & Inclusion community through the online platform, inspiring storytelling, and a compelling and consistent communication plan
- Manage and share internal and external resources, as well as best practices and initiatives used across all Houses
- Working across teams in strong partnership with the Talent, Learning and Employee Engagement and Employee Branding team
While the role is ideally based in Paris (France), we are open to candidates based in Milan (Italy) or London (UK)
Who you are
As this is a new role, we are looking for a self-starting professional who is able to bring structure to empower the imagination of the team.
- Expertise in project management, managing medium to large scale projects with multiple stakeholders – you may have for example worked as a PMO for culture change projects, managed roll-out of training / learning projects, supported implementation of HR Information Systems projects or organized large scale employee engagement initiatives
- Ability to drive execution of objectives despite setbacks; to work in a flexible and agile way and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Outstanding sense of organization: you are eager to keep track of deadlines, resources and costs, and enjoy following on the advancement of processes
- Cultural adaptability and capacity to influence stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Demonstrate passion for Diversity & Inclusion and an understanding of the complexities of the topic, either through past professional experiences or personal engagement
- If not based in Paris – be comfortable with working in a remote team, and having to navigate the local context in an independent manner
- Fluent English required, conversational French or Italian is an advantage
While we do not specify a number of years of experience, it is important to understand that this is not an entry level role. We are looking for an individual with proven experience in implementing large scale projects and can bring their expertise to support the team in putting together the roll-out plan for the coming year(s).
Why work with us?
This is a new role, where there is a lot of room for development, and plenty of opportunities for a driven professional to help establish Kering as the leader in Diversity & Inclusion. Join us if you want to make a difference!
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time