KERING FINANCE Tax Specialist (Fixed term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
You will be supporting the Head of Tax Kering Italia Corporate and Shared Services on multiple operations of the tax practice area.
How you will contribute
- Deal with Tax aspects involving the Group from a domestic and international point of view, including VAT and custom duties
- Support the Group companies in relation to tax audits, tax assessments and related matters and facilitate the relationship with Italian and non-Italian tax authorities
- Review tax benefits (i.e., Patent Box, R&D credit) and tax reimbursements
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Participate in the review of tax returns and related compliance
- Support with the identification, development and implementation of tax opportunities in the direct or indirect tax area
- Support the tax manager and HQ in the preparation of the Transfer Pricing country file and determination of Intercompany pricing and adjustment
Who you are
- An Accounting or Law graduate. Master in tax law is a plus
- A tax expert with a senior demonstrated experience
- Proficient in Tax software/database, Excel and Word
- A professional with strong analytical, ownership and accountability skills
- An individual able to analyse legal and tax topics with a precise an accurate approach
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate Tax team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time