KERING Personnel Administration & Payroll Specialist (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
SCANDICCI - Italy
As part of Kering HR Shared Services Centre, you will be supporting in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to our Houses. Working closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Operations teams, this role requires real passion for service excellence, with a natural ability to build connections with stakeholder’s by providing sound advice and support.
How you will contribute
- Managing telematic communications to relevant institutions
- Managing time and attendance activities
- Managing payroll processing
- Supporting in ad hoc personnel administration activities
Who you are
- You have a degree in Economics
- You have at least a former experience in payroll, labour cost and personnel administration, possibly within a multinational environment
- You have knowledge of the main Institutes of Labour Law and you are prepared on constant updating of regulations
- You are a flexible professional, with proven interpersonal skills
- You have good attitude towards analysis and problem solving
- You are a fluent Italian and English speaker
- You are a proficient user of MS Suite (Excel especially)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time