KERING TECHNOLOGIES Board Solution - IT Technical Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the new Sales & Operations Planning domain and will be in charge of the solutions based on the Board platform. You will collaborate with the Sales & Operations Planning Team to align the Group’s planning processes and previsions and to guarantee the success of the Sales & Operations Planning Program.
How you will contribute
- Act as the internal competence center for existing and new solutions based on the BOARD platform
- Work on new projects supporting feasibility studies, developing POC and prototypes, challenging third party technical solution proposals and being responsible for the quality of the delivery
- Conduct maintenance cooperating with second level support, managing change requests either by supervising the solution design or personally providing the implementation, and proposing improvements related to quality or performance
- Make sure that the architectures, the standards, the rules and the guidelines to develop the BOARD applications in Kering are respected
- Be accountable for the training of the teams that adopt the BOARD applications
- Constantly follow the evolutions of the planning solutions and platforms in the area of competence
Who you are
- An individual with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position and with at least 1 planning project delivered with BOARD in multinational contexts
- Experienced in a retail/fashion/luxury company, with basics of supply chain, merchandise and assortment planning processes (preferable but not mandatory)
- Knowledgeable about the BOARD platform
- Able to set up simple, efficient and robust solutions
- A good team player
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time