Pomellato Industrial Controller
Pomellato - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently looking for an Industrial Controller who will join the Finance area.
How you will contribute
You will have the opportunity to join the Finance area, and will be responsible for:
- Check actual costs and create monthly reports and financial analysis for Pomellato Italy
- Collaborate to prepare the monthly closing of P&L, budget, revisions, monthly report with particular focus on the analysis of forecast and profitability
- Analyze the stock accounting and prepare reports relating to the accounting movements of warehouses and the manufacturing accounting (raw materials, semi-finished products, finished goods)
- Inventories management
- Check Opex, direct labor costs and production efficiency.
- Develop Kpi’s and analysis ad hoc in order to support the business.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Management Engineering
- Previous experience in the role of at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of industrial production flows
- Good knowledge of Office
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills
- Excellent relational skills, proactivity and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English (French will be a plus)
- Full time