SAINT LAURENT - Client Data Analyst H/F
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Client Data Analyst who will report to the Digital Business Director and work closely with the Manager Data & Analytics leveraging data analysis, technics, and format to answer in the best manner to the brand requests to contribute to data driven decisions and benefits for the Client Department.
- Define client strategy by analyzing our client data to understanding client lifecycle and purchase patterns.
- Perform business ad-hoc analysis & insights, develop best practices upon functional operation requests
- Manage and execute omni-channel ad hoc analysis projects (e.g. cost-to-serve analysis) using basic (e.g. data visualization) and advanced methods
- Develop full knowledge on data (collection and quality)
- Lead core insights to suggest and drive fundamental improvements collaborating with internal departments
- Contribute actively to a data analysts’ community
- Manage an intern
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Advanced Analytics or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years as a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- Background in consulting is a plus
- Knowledge about luxury market and retail sector
- Analytical skills to identify performance factors and customer behavior insights to propose recommendations in term of relational marketing actions
- Knowledge about data exploration tools, data visualization solutions and big data technologies and architecture
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases, modelization knowledge and experience with statistic tools
- Ability to program in Python language
- Ability to design report and dashboards and their story-telling
- Business results oriented
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time