BALENCIAGA Media Specialist | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Key point of contact for Regions, and more specifically direct contact and supporting specifically the AMER Region on all media activities, from planning to budget follow up to post campaign review and reporting
- Support the transition with new media agency, manage the day‐to‐day with their teams across its international network (monitoring and optimization of the relationship and quality of service for the Group on an operational level, implementation of process, guidelines, templates, etc.). Setting up integrated AMER specific team within agency
- Supervision of production on all media with Regions and extensively with AMER: retrieval of technical specifications from agencies, ensuring compliance with deadlines, advice, and choice campaign visuals in collaboration with the local teams and the Merchandising team, ensures compliance with the guidelines of the artistic direction, updating the offline production file.
- Update and follow-up of the media tool - control of the proper implementation of media plans in the MMS media tool specifically for AMER
- Overviewing Financial reconciliation of the Regions
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Business oriented, confident in managing database/figures, and conducting data analysis
- High understanding of luxury environment and competitors
- Able to conceive and drive messages and projects
- You have a first significant experience in Medias, Online and Offline
- You are autonomous, proactive, organized, solution provider and you pay attention to detail
- Luxury experience would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Annual base salary range of $75,000 - $85,000 USD
WHY WORK WITH US? COMPENSATION
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a Media Specialist who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United States of America