BALENCIAGA Store Planning, Project Manager | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
• Oversee and coordinate all architectural and construction activities involved with the creation or renovation of new concession boutiques.
• Partner with the Finance team to finalize budgets.
• Collaborate with the Legal/Real Estate teams to finalize contracts.
• Establish contact with architectural teams to obtain location drawings, guidelines and all other necessary technical start-up information.
• Collect start-up information from corporate and local involved parties that are necessary to develop the design, following company commercial requirements.
• Coordinate with WW Architecture team and Director of Store Planning to prepare location lay-out to match planned retail sales and organize internal review with all necessary parties.
• Develop feasibility studies to help evaluate locations and estimate budgets and timings.
• Evaluate consultant and contractor drawings to ensure consistency with projects and concepts.
• Visit construction sites and prepare all necessary reports: from setting-out to punch list completion and opening, to ensure quality of building construction and millwork installation, identifying outstanding issues and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
• Collect drawings and keep records of the evolution of the store opening.
• Degree in Architecture or a related Engineering field (Bachelor’s degree or similar).
• 4-6 years of relevant luxury retail experience.
• Skilled in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Photoshop & all Microsoft Office programs.
• Detail oriented, proactive and highly organized.
• Able to quickly shift from design creativity to management.
• Skilled at making decisions and solving problems when necessary while working independently, but also collaboratively with cross functional teams.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines while self-motivating.
• Able to travel
- Full time
- United States of America