Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Legal Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group. A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches.
The Legal Coordinator is responsible for providing general administrative support for the Gucci America Legal Team.
- Provide executive assistant services to legal team;
- Coordinate meetings and schedule appointments;
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense reports;
- Handle all phone calls and correspondence;
- Handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Manage legal department billing (logging and tracking invoices, liaise with AP);
- Update and manage electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Maintain various database entries as needed;
- Order office supplies and materials as needed;
- Liaise with MIS on behalf of legal department;
- Assist with matters such as investigative reports, corporate documents, insurance issues, sensitive client information, real estate matters, intellectual property, online research, etc.;
- Arrange for execution of original documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate environment (legal department or law firm experience is a plus);
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, responsible, and have ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Must be a self-starter with positive attitude;
- Candidate will join to support the legal department on a wide variety of matters;
- Must have good judgment, discretion and ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Full time
- United States of America