KERING Benefits Administrator
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
KERING Benefits Compliance Specialist
Job Family: Human Resources
Job Title: Benefits Compliance Specialist
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maison’s in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maison’s to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering is seeking an outstanding Benefits Compliance Specialist for our organization and its luxury brands in the Americas region. This position will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective administration practices related to compliance (regulatory, policy/plan terms, etc.) of the benefits programs. This position is accountable for the regulatory compliance of the programs, implementing and coordinating tasks/projects with internal and external stakeholders. Employee benefits program, as assigned, include health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs and any other employee benefit plans offered.
Our ideal candidate is well versed in marketplace benefit plan/program design and has demonstrated success in implementing and overseeing administration practices in accordance with policy/plan terms, regulatory requirements, etc.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
General Management and Administration
- Demonstrate knowledge in benefits compliance, reporting and administration
- Ensure company benefit plans and practices are in compliance with external regulatory requirements. Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting benefit plans. Collaborate with total rewards center of excellence team, as appropriate
- Responsible for all government reporting requirements, including ACA reporting
- Manage data in accordance with the company’s record retention policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations. Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information
- In collaboration with vendor relationships, develop and deliver benefit compliance training, as appropriate; coordinate and action administration steps which ensure compliance with policy/plan terms, regulatory requirements, etc.; monitors ongoing adherence to standard operating procedures accordingly.
- Reviews and signs off on escalated BA deliverables (e.g., data quality checks, client responses)
- Manage relationships with industry brokers and other vendors.
- Communicate actively and effectively with internal stakeholders, including Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts, reconcile data sharing and share information, as applicable.
- Support annual and ad-hoc projects with focus on ensuring plan/policy compliance, including open enrollment
- Complete other tasks and projects, as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in benefit administration and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or other related field.
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to benefits programs (Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.).
- Experienced with vendor-relations and multi-state employers preferred.
- Versed in all applicable leave related laws and regulations including the complexities of disability leave, short term disability, long term disability, FMLA, military leave, and mandated state/local/provincial leave processes in North America
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as collaborate with various teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Proven ability to manage and influence various personalities
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners
- Ability to be a team player and to foster a commitment to teamwork among other associates
- The ability to handle all interactions with a high level of professionalism
- Roll up your sleeves and get the job done attitude
- Present a solutions-focused outlook and possess the ability to meet deadlines
- Full time
- United States of America