GUCCI People Advisor/Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As a People Coordinator/Advisor you will be an integral part of the Human Resources team. You will provide guidance and support on payroll, administration, onboarding, and HRIS systems as well as being involved in recruitment and managing some projects that may arise.
This immediately available position will report directly to the Head of Human Resources and is based in the Sydney CBD Head Office.
How you will contribute:
- Completing and coordinating the end to end payroll liaising with the Payroll Shared service processing including payroll documentation and accurate and timely filing of this documentation
- Ensuring the time and attendance and HRIS system is accurately maintained and kept up to data at all times
- Complete all reporting, including; head office and regional, payroll reporting, organisational structure and head count reporting
- Extract and check commission calculations
- Prepare timely and accurate employee correspondence, contracts and other documents across employee lifecycle
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of HR initiatives
- Accurately maintaining HR records including HRIS Administration (Workday)
- Assist with recruitment of store based entry level roles
- Assist with ad hoc projects and all other tasks as directed by the Head of HR
Who you are
To be successful in the role you will be passionate about Human Resources and that relationships and teamwork are key to success
- A degree of Human Resources
- Work experience in a similar type position ideally within a retail based environment (but not essential)
- The ability to be agile, handle multiple priorities and execute tasks effectively
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service and a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of recruitment activity
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated organisational skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋