ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Designer, Women’s Leather RTW
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Designer, Women’s Leather RTW who will report to the Head of Leather RTW based in our central London offices.
Alexander McQueen is actively searching for a Designer, Women’s Leather RTW, who will be a key support to the Head of Department.
How you will contribute:
- Propose concepts for design stories
- Prepare designs, sketches, drapes and 3D work for collection development
- Launch and follow developments of the collection with suppliers
- Oversee development work in the London Atelier
- Update and maintain the seasonal recap of designs
- Travel required to Florence for Factory visits and Paris for runway shows
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience in a Luxury Brand
- Competent in all stages of the design process
- Able to work independently, in a methodical and time conscious way
- Ability to compile strong directional research
- Source inspiring vintage
- Able to work in an efficient way to ensure deadlines are met
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom