BALENCIAGA - Global VIC Intern - July 2023 (F/H)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Global VIC Intern
We are looking for a Global VIC (Very Important Clients) assistant from June 19th, who will report to the Global VIC Project Manager.
1/ Coordinate the VIC pre-orders
For the 4 yearly collections, you will oversee the VIC orders from the organization of the pre-orders campaign period to the final client delivery.
- Create toolkits for regions to launch the pre-orders campaign period: guidelines, product packshots, training book, order forms, …
- Be the main point of contact for regions’ questions and comments during the orders campaign period
All year long:
- Be the main point of contact for regions and HQ stakeholders regarding the pre-orders deliveries
- Update the regions on a weekly basis on the status
- Point out any alert points and propose solutions
2/ Follow-up the VIC Special Orders
- Receive and analyze/approve the VIC Special-Order requests from region
- Coordinate with the production & development team to determine the feasibility of the project
- Follow-up the project to the delivery to the final client
3/ Support on Show & Client Experience subjects
Support the VIC team on Ad Hoc client experience missions:
- Fashion Show organization (client facebook creation and follow-up, welcome pack deliveries, assets and calligraphy coordination…)
- Client Experience Benchmarks
- Out of store events: concepts and venues proposals
- VIC profiles update
- Client centric with product appetence
- Rigorous, organized & dynamic with a strong synthetic mind
- Good sense of communication and attention to details
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powepoint
- Bilingual French/English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time