BOTTEGA VENETA - Assistant Store Manager (Mat. Leave)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Venezia - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Venezia Store.
- Support the achievement of the Store/Individual Sales Target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and sales by department (category) in line with company strategy
- Mentor, motivate and retain the staff in store, building teamwork
- Support staff optimization vs business needs
- The efficient monitor of the clienteling tools
- Manage store image and store operations in respect with Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Stock Management to ensure availability of merchandise and services
- Contribute to build effective and lifetime relationships w/new and existing customers
- Contribute to deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
Who you are
- Excellent management and organizational skills, ability to adapt, strong results orientation
- Proven experience of about 1/2 years in managerial role
- Proven ability to drive results and to manage teams
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time