BOTTEGA VENETA - European Store Planning Internship
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking an European Store Planning Assistant (Internship) who will report to the EMEA Store Planning Project Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the manager in controlling and management of the documentation for different project
- Inclusion of the documentation into the internal database
- Preparing material for project kick-off presentation to the WW store planning
- Supporting manager in collecting documentation by facing to different partners
- Supporting in changing the layout of project by using Autocad
- Tracking work-in-progress
Who you are
- Degree in architecture or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Organized, detail and result oriented, deadline driven
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and power Point proficiency)
- Excellent Autocad and Photoshop skills is considered a plus
- Ability to work in team
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time