Bottega Veneta Retail Operations Coordinator (w/m/d)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Munich - Germany
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with Operations Manager & Retail Manager on Retail operational tasks
- Collaborate with sales associates, and assist in ensuring & maintaining proper administrative and filing procedures
- Responsible for back office needs of stores, catalogs, packaging, customer books, stationary
- Uniform ordering and distribution for the region
- Coordination with outside maintenance and cleaning companies, as well as managing local repair needs
- Assist with new store development and prepare presentations
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on boutique openings/renovations
- Assist in coordinating with store management to design new store specific procedures
- Manage and apply for required permits for non-routine work (maintenance, bulky supplies...)
- Overseeing the processes of After Sales, Before Sales & product returns
- Assist in coordinating annual inventories & overseeing all annual mini-inventories
- Support in ensuring occupational health & safety and health & safety at work.
Who you are:
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to adapt, strong results orientation
- Proven experience of about 1-3 years in similar role
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic & analytical way of thinking
- Experience in retail
- Ability to work independently Real approved skills in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel
- Strong communication skills and team-player mentality
- Fluent in German and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time