BRIONI Wholesale & Retail Analyst Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Wholesale & Retail Analyst Intern
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale & Retail Analyst Intern who will report to the WW Retail & Wholesale Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
This is a fantastic chance to work closely with the WW Retail and Wholesale Director to support all on-going business projects, in Retail and Wholesale. You will get a deep understanding of interfunctional projects being actively involved in the collection, alignment and data analysis across the various department with the scope to support the WW Retail and Wholesale Director.
How you will contribute
- Consolidate and prepare weekly/monthly Sales reports for the retail & wholesale direction.
- Support the Retail & Wholesale Director in the execution of projects of various commercial nature, including whls. & retail store openings, special events (bespoke trunk shows), seasonal training activities, reporting, client relations management, etc.
- Assist the Retail & Wholesale Director in coordinating specific work scopes within the daily store functions by involving and assigning them to other departments including the merchandising department, Visual, PR, and Regional Retail and wholesale departments
- Coordinate on a constant basis (weekly) with the Regional and global Whls. and Retail Account Executives on the weekly sales and project status, at times with changed strategic focus.
- Partner with internal department for store events and promotions (PR included)
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned by management
Who you are
- A college/university graduate in Economic field
- Able to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teamwork skills
- Analytic and focused on details
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- A proactive individual
- Personal drive and ability to work under pressure
- Organization skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time