KERING EYEWEAR Graphic Design/Trade Marketing Graduate Trainee
- Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Graphic Design/Trade Marketing Graduate Trainee to join their Marketing team, for six months with the potential to extend.
You will be supporting the Marketing Manager and will also be working alongside the Trade Marketing Executive and Junior Trade Marketing Executive.
How you will contribute
- Marketing materials order insertion in SAP
- Managing requests from field-based sales force, including but not limited to: bespoke visual projects to be organised with suppliers, shipment and forecasting of display materials, window displays and product images
- Distribution: Set up of Authorised Retailer agreement format for each customer; set up of Commercial terms document for each customer; upkeep of excel and photo database of new customers
- Collection presentations: Support with creation of presentations for customer & internal meetings; support with organisation of internal & external meetings
- Graphic design: Using design software (InDesign/Photoshop) to set up brand visual croppings for online and in-store usage, using global creative master files and according to global brand guidelines; liaise with print agencies regarding artworking; Ensure that all brand visuals are kept updated as necessary and only used according to brand guidelines and copyright.
Who you are
- Excellent graphic design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good level of Microsoft Office in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- French and/or German speaker a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to build effective, professional relationships with individuals and teams both internally and externally
- Passion for communications and a keen interest in the luxury fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure and be proactive
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention for detail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom