KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing International Key Accounts Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing IKA Intern who will report to the Trade Marketing Manager IKA as part of our dynamic International Key Accounts team in our HQ in Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the entire Trade Marketing team of the International Key Accounts in daily tasks, coordinating projects and activities across different functions and working closely with the Sales team.
How you will contribute
- Support cross-region to the Trade Marketing team in Europe, Middle East and Americas in the implementation of Trade Marketing Plans at 360°: in-store visibility, training, ….
- Management and coordination of the invoices activities (PR, MIGO, provider registration, etc.).
- Support to the team in organizing sales campaigns and fairs (logistics details for the event, presence and support during the event).
- Development and creation of new Trade Marketing tools and documents (Leaflet, learning quiz, brochure, presentations esterne, video etc.), including the coordination with external providers and brand management team.
- Aggregazione dei file di reportistica in collaborazione con i Trade Marketing Managers (Trade Marketing Brief, Report mensili, BR, analisi sell-out, ecc.)
- Monitoring and analysis of the competitors
Who you are
- A university fresh graduate in Marketing or Business Mgmt
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
- Full time