- United Kingdom
This Receptionist opportunity will require the successful candidate to provide comprehensive front of house support to the office, while having responsibility for the organisation of office management tasks.
This role must adopt a flexible approach to all their responsibilities, carrying out other ad-hoc duties according to the office needs. You will be the face of the organisation and responsible for the following;
How you will contribute
- To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on guests arrival at the reception desk
- The main point of contact for any visitor/guest or employee for the organisation
- Providing a meet and greet service to all Kering Eyewear visitors whilst handling the reception desk
- Arranging all mail, franking, international and local couriers in line with the Company procedure
- Arranging taxis and chauffeurs for guests and employees
- Booking and allocation of meeting room space and the management of daily changes
- Switchboard operation: Taking care of external and internal calls in a professional manner and be the first point of contact for all phone enquiries, taking messages when required
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Registering all guests with the building
- Supporting the Operations team
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Knowledge of Lotus Notes would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of a similar role where they have been required to prioritise and multi-task various and competing demands.
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Ability to be discrete, confidential and reliable at all times
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom