SAINT LAURENT WW Learning & Development Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
As part of the WW People Development team, this position will play a key role in creating and developing corporate learning & development strategies at a global level, designing, developing, updating, and managing regional and local L&D programs, and deploying global learning initiatives and projects in Saint Laurent. You will business partner with corporate senior managers, working closely with the global and corporate colleagues, HRBPs and Learning and Development community in regions.
- Propose, evaluate, design, and implement learning and development programs for global corporate and retail teams to boost development and mobility across Saint Laurent.
- The L&D framework includes topics on soft skills, managerial skills and leadership development. The main L&D initiatives entails conducting annual learning needs analysis, design and develop a global annual learning plan, and driving a strong talent culture by delivering a solid strategy supported by optimal blended learning and coaching programs.
- To act as “internal consultant” on providing people & team development solutions
- Partner with internal stakeholders and external partners to design and deliver leadership and key talent development programs
- Leverage cross-functional and HR leaders’ feedbacks to constantly improve our global training offer to facilitate knowledge transfer and skills development
- To plan, manage and track learning budget
- To participate actively in the Global Kering Learning Community and effectively promote learning programs across the brand to increase employee awareness and participation
- Provide a global framework and process for corporate leaders and HR teams of all regions to define and anticipate training gaps and needs to continually upskill the organization by proposing practical, innovative, and effective learning solutions
- Ensure robust measurement tactics are in place to measure and monitor the impact of L&D
- Manage our digital learning platforms and work with internal and external partners in designing, maintenance, and enhancements of our training offerings
- Conducts research on training trends, developments, and market leading practices
- To undertake ad hoc HR related projects
- High proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree or above ideally in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 8-year HR professional experience, where at least 5 years as expert in Corporate Learning and Talent Development, within a fast paced, matrix managed MNC with regional scope
- Proven track record in the design, development, and implementation of L&D programs with sound project management skill
- Solid influencing skills to manage stakeholders at different levels in the organization (from junior staff to senior executives)
- Articulated and effective communicator with good presentation and analytical skills
- Energetic and passionate individual with growth mindset
- Strong system, reporting and analytical experience.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to deadlines
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships
- Require to travel regionally if and when necessary
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time