WW Architecture Procurement and Planning Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Architecture Procurement and Planning Coordinator who will report to the Head of WW Architecture Procurement as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support the Procurement Team in defining, optimizing, implementing and updating procurement methodology and processes.
- Monitor the WW Construction & Production activities and provide support on projects in order to optimize construction solutions, cost and timings.
- Production Planning for third party items and related Vendor Management activities.
- Support Regional Teams in managing external suppliers if necessary.
- Support the Procurement team by managing Purchasing Tool, order processing for the WW Architecture Team and tender process.
- Liaise with the Legal Team to update and maintain contracts with suppliers.
- Maintain and update Framework contract files.
- Directly liaise with Regions to gather project data (costs and timing) and prepare ad-hoc analysis and presentations to support the WW Architecture Team on a scheduled basis.
- Maintain Global Project Scheduling as well as Statistics Documentation.
Who you are:
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or Architecture related fields.
- 4 years’ experience in Planning and Procurement/Store Planning in fast paced environment with direct experience with Retail Furniture and/or Visual Merchandising.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, dynamic and proactive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Software knowledge: SAP, Microsoft Office Package.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time