ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Merchandising Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
You will be joining as part of our dynamic Southeast Asia & Oceania team. You will formulate and implement seasonal merchandising strategies to maximize company sales and profit. And you will effectively lead, drive and manage the merchandising team to achieve maximum results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate merchandising strategy and planning whilst adhering to the company’s objectives.
- Work alongside with the retail team to ensure that commercial, and fashion product ranges are bought and managed in order to maximize profit & sales.
- Evaluate previous seasonal sales performance, company channel objectives, market trend information to advise and support the team to define the product mix and assortment plan.
- Train and develop all team members to maximize their potential and motivate them with strong desire.
- Maintain awareness of competitor price point and good understanding of the brand and product positioning.
- Identifies new business opportunities to grow business
- Supervise the Merchandiser to plan and execute buying activities of all designated categories.
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure appropriate levels of stock are maintained across all designated categories, and responsible for merchandise allocations to the stores and co-ordination with stores and Logistics team for stock replenishment issues.
- Monitor sales performance through in-depth analysis on sales, sell through and trends, initiate appropriate strategies and tactics to liquidate stocks and boost sales and take care of all mark-down/ mark-up and merchandise related issues for seasonal sale periods.
- Any other duties or matters which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Retail & Management, Textiles or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in fashion merchandising/buying with international luxury retail companies
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion experience
- Experience in managing and buying for the Southeast Asia & Oceania market is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop team.
- Full time