ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Store Manager, Singapore
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Store Manager to join the Singapore on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
The Store Manager is to be primarily responsible for boutique management, staff within it and the stock. This will include personnel, management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand image through sales.
How You Will Contribute
Sales Objectives & Target
- To aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company through constantly building and maintaining a strong client base
- To analyse sales figures and CRM activities to devise and develop immediate & long term goal plans; execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals
- To oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary
Store Standards and Customer Care
- To liaise with the team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- To showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to Brand policies
Manage Stock Control
- To review seasonal orders with Sales Associates to ensure full merchandise potential to retail buying office
- To go through business recap with sales associates focusing on sell through
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff
- To identify performance issues and manage them to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure fair and consistent processes are followed
- To conduct in-store training including; coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying staff members who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is up to standard
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff and provide constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development
Who You Are
- Minimum 8 years experience with 2 years in managerial level in store management in luxury fashion brands
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to prioritise tasks
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Store Management team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time